Yesterday I got home from picking up my daughters at Guide and Sparks winter camp and less than an hour later my wife left. She just said good bye to the girls and left. A friend came and picked her up and now it is just me, three girls and the cat.
Ever since she left I have been trying to live life much as before.
- The girls and I played for the afternoon
- I finished the laundry
- I changed several diapers
- I fed the girls lunch, dinner and breakfast
- I did the dishes
- I read to the girls and put them to bed
- I got them up and took my two oldest girls to school
- I’m spending the day hanging out with my youngest daughter
All-in-all a normal day. We are doing fine so far…
I just hope I survive until she gets back later today from her much needed kid-free day away.