Nothing Important – you do not need to know
I kind of do want to know what was happening in there. There were five girls in there scheming and plotting and occasionally giggling. The whole thing made me nervous so I sat down outside my daughters’ room to figure out what could be going on behind the door.
What is happening behind the door?
1. Reading quietly on their own (Somewhat unlikely)
2. Conspiring to trick the parents into agreeing to an impromptu sleepover
3. Drawing on the walls with permanent marker
4. Painting the floor – accidentally of course
5. Writing lliterature about lloopy llamas
6. Building a fort
7. Spreading out lego pieces for dad to step on in the night
8. Writing a play
9. Discussing the impacts of climate change on recess
10. Debating whether the dress is white and gold or black and blue
What do your kids do behind closed doors?